Item #: 80-238-0014
Large-Form Reel-to-Reel Counter for Transparent & Opaque Labels. Price listed is for the Drive Unit only. Core-Holders (x2) are purchased separately (see "Related Products" below).
- Label Type: Transparent & Opaque
- Max Roll Diameter: 16”
- Max Media Width: 6" standard. 8” with RR-C76-220 Core-Chucks.
- Core Diameter: 3" standard. 1” – 4” adjustable with ACH, RR-400.
- Wind Direction: Left-to-Right or Right-to-Left. Clockwise or counter-clockwise both sides.
- Can stop at a preset count if desired.
- Variable speed control.
- Adjustable web-tension control.
- "SYNC" feature for optimal speed and tension.
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty.
Reel-to-Reel Counters provide the ideal off-line solution for counting rolls of labels. With these machines you can verify the number of labels on a roll, divide large rolls into smaller rolls using the preset count/stop feature, and re-tension loose rolls.
You can mix and match the desired core-holders, as well as add the RRC-ENC Encoder Option if you need to measure length or count labels without gaps between them.
Use the preset stop feature to stop the machine automatically at a desired preset count.
Enable "SYNC" mode to automatically achieve the optimum speed and tension throughout the wind and counting process. Leave the unit in manual mode for complete operator control.
Both motors can be set to rotate in opposite directions, as well as be forced to stall and/or turn in the opposite direction to which they are set. The machine is made to operate this way and it does not harm it to do so. This also enables maximum tension control.
- Size: 24"H x 32"W x 24"D (610 x 815 x 610mm)
- Weight: 82 lbs. (37 kg)